Trusted Contributor

I have found TP, Paper Towels and Disinfectent wipes in stores last week.  The wipes were Arm and Hammer brand not Clorox.  Regardless I didn't purchase because I didn't have a need and didn't care for the packaging.

For those of you who have consistantly used Clorox Wipes over the years, have you foudn that the wipes dry out and are less effective as you go through the container.  The packaging of that brand has kept me away.

Valued Contributor

I've used the Clorox wipes for years, and have never ran into a situation where it dried out. I usually buy them in bulk from Amazon and had stocked up a few months ago and still have a cou;e that is unopened so I'm in good shape for a while. 

I have also had a similar experience with Lysol wipes. 

I like the Viva paper towels and have had trouble finding some. I found Brawny PT on Walmart's website and had it delivered. It's not what I was used to, but it works just as well. 

Honored Contributor
Giant Eagle has had Bounty fairly consistently on shelves for at least 3 weeks.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tip, @Nightowlz .  Paper towels are becoming more difficult to find than toilet paper.  I just ordered some from Amazon.  They should arrive on Wednesday,  

Valued Contributor

I was able to find bathroom tissue and paper towels on Walmart dot com. 

I was also able to find Clorox clean up spray as well. Keep looking if you find that it's out of stock. So far I haven't been able to find Clorox or Lysol wipes online, however, a number of people have posted on FB that they found this in stores.