Honored Contributor

Just ordered some from Amazon if you need some. May already be gone. They sure sell out fast. No paper towels around here.

Honored Contributor

I'm struggling to find disinfectant wipes. I've been on sites of all sorts, no one has them except amazon but they take 4-6 weeks for arrival. They're on those slow boats.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday at our Walmart (Southern Arizona) there were plenty of paper towels. They weren't Bounty but, oh well. I like the Bounty Prints and last time Costco had a coupon I bought two packages, even though I already had some. And the regular white are available from time to time for order from Sam's if you are a member.

Super Contributor

Has anyone tried the disinfectants for animals in the pet section? I was reading the labels yesterday, and they kill germs as good as others. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe how much paper goods cost now. I haven't seen Scott TP or Bounty in the suburbs of Pittsburgh in a long while. 

Respected Contributor

My husband got me some while traveling last week to a friends ranch. I was so happy to have paper towels. In my grocery order I got today I also got Clorox wipes. Funny how things make me so happy that never meant anything before. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz  I have been noticing paper towels on the shelves of my local supermarkets here of late. Maybe we are flattening the curve of no paper towels!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Bounty Paper Towels

[ Edited ]

8 rolls for $20 & change? Expensive, or price gauging? Amazon paper towesl, Bounty, select a size. I'll pass. 

They are sold out. Guess others will pay the price.

Respected Contributor

Our local store had a lot of them but no tp!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I'm struggling to find disinfectant wipes. I've been on sites of all sorts, no one has them except amazon but they take 4-6 weeks for arrival. They're on those slow boats.

I read an article the other day that we may not see them until the end of June of end of July if we're lucky.  I've gone to the trial size spots in stores, particulary Target, and found the carry size there.  It's better than nothing.