Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I like the blend of colors....nothing is too overpowing.  I do not like the chairs at the head of the table though.

@Travone 

Agree. Those chairs have to go! 

Esteemed Contributor

I would prefer the cabinets (and the chairs) to be a deeper blue....closer to navy.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I love everything about this kitchen...colors, wood, greenery, chairs, sunlight...it's all good for me.

I am a sucker for a large bowl of lemons and limes displayed in a wood bowl on a kitchen islandWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Travone wrote:

I like the blend of colors....nothing is too overpowing.  I do not like the chairs at the head of the table though.

@Travone 

Agree. Those chairs have to go! 

@wilma  @Travone  I don't really like the host chairs either. I don't actively dislike them but would have chosen something else. Even had I picked the same chair, I'd have opted for a different fabric.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Love everything about it!

Honored Contributor

I do love blue in rooms but this kitchen while nice doesn't appeal to me.  It's just OK.

Respected Contributor

I love the blue cabinets!

Honored Contributor

I really like this, but I have always loved blue and white kitchens, and I am not a huge blue lover, but do love the colors together!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a blue fan and like everything about this kitchen especially the cabinets but the chairs are to bright a blue for me.  

Respected Contributor

@traveler 

I agree with you.  The white calms the blue down, but I've always like a blue/white combo anyways.

This is both attactive & homey.  I'll take it!  The blue striped area rug is another nice touch.