Honored Contributor

Image may contain: table and indoor

Valued Contributor

Not crazy about this one. Too stark and modern for my tastes.

Honored Contributor

Attractive, but not for me.  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

With a few modifications it would be perfect. I would like more of the wood floor showing to add contrast. I don't like the end tables they seem out of place.

Honored Contributor

I like this ..maybe the tables would not be something I would choose but I think the colors are pretty and the room is attractive. When I cover the tables with my hand I really love the room.

Honored Contributor

I like it except for the garish medallion over the fireplace.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
I really like it but would make a few minor changes ( the wooden end table looks out of place and the starburst clock\decoration over the fireplace).
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I think I'd like it better without the coffee tables from outer space.  Perhaps a very large ottoman/trunk with a tray on top.

Honored Contributor

The shimmery 'Mylar' coffee tables have a cartoon-ish effect, and something about their scale looks out of sync with the more conventional architecture of the room.

As one who loved the color gray for interiors 30 years ago, the market saturation of gray in the last 5 years has made it too much of a 'default color' now.  I still like it in some applications, but it doesn't do anything for me here. 

Honored Contributor

What are those silver flying saucers doing in the middle of the room?  I don't care for this design/decor.  It looks more like a display in a store.

kindness is strength