Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

well, i guess if this was in a restaurant it would be ok. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono I love *some* blue in a bathroom but this is just overkill **for me** personally. However as someone else said if it were in  restaurant or some public venue, I think it would work. But in a home, nope!

Honored Contributor

Goodness.....how big are some of these houses?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

A pretty shade of blue, looks cold, perhaps those tiles are heated.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Reminds me of a few bathrooms I've seen in hotels.  

For me, the sink skirting is a total distraction (disaster) from the rest of the room.

Not sure what's going on with the ceiling, but don't like the color in this room. The wicker waste basket has to go.  

I like the blue and white tile, and floor tile is OK.  We don't usually see windows shaped like that in the U.S., but I like it.

There's a lot of empty, wasted space. To soften this room, I'd add a cabinet for storing towels, toilet paper, toiletries, and so on.  Maybe, even a small chair and a rug.  Paint the ceiling white.  I think adding dark wooden beams would make this room special.  Remove the skirting from the sink.  I'd also replace the pictures with something darker blue. Then, I'd like this bathroom.  

Respected Contributor

Quite exaggerated isn't it?

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of this color blue in my home, so I don’t like the look in general.   

If this was in a rest stop, or a restaurant, I would go in, take care of business and leave without a second thought.   If it was in someone’s home, I’d be thinking what a waste of space, and who thought that was a good idea?

Honored Contributor

This really does look like the Chinese restaurant Bathroom near us....except that bathroom is red.

Honored Contributor

Pretty colors and nice in a large hotel or restaurant.

Still needs some rugs, maybe a chaise lounge or chair or 2, some cabinets.

There's a lot of empty space.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"