Honored Contributor

Re: Bleaching Towels -- Question

@Pooky1   it is sold next to the color dye products.  They also make a fabric brightening product which works too.

Follow directions on the package. Use hot water.  It will remove all color... use only on all white.  Your fabric tags will be all white when done. If the tags are black,  I cut them out first. I use it in the washer and soak the fabric for about an hour or so...longer if really stained. I have used the stove top method for small items...Like face wash cloths or a shirt with a stain that will not budge.

i use it with water only, then launder with detergent afterward. I use two packages at once for the washer method.

This stuff works when you accidently wash a red sock with white laundry and everything turns pink too.  It is gentle on fabric.

Honored Contributor

I use white towels ,and wash cloths, i use to bleach ,but i use oxy clean liquid detergent in the blue bottle,and  as was recommended on here,i ordered  sodium percarbonate, and use one scoop of it ,my whites are very white.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I have all white towels too and I use OxiClean White Revive when I wash them.  I think it does a good job of keeping them white.