Valued Contributor

last year I bought a really great blanket from the company store. It was 100% cotton blanket and it was oversized, washed well, and did not snag. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    Linen Source is gone, out of business.

@Kachina624 Awwwwww.........thank youSmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh  I liked the looks & price of the MS blanket. I looked it up, & reviews weren't that great. Lots about shedding. I think I'll keep searching. It's so hard to find anything of good quality these days. Tks for the suggestions tho. 

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@gidgetgh  I liked the looks & price of the MS blanket. I looked it up, & reviews weren't that great. Lots about shedding. I think I'll keep searching. It's so hard to find anything of good quality these days. Tks for the suggestions tho. 

@TX-starlight - weird.  The one we bought last year has had no shedding at all.  Oh well, good luck on your search.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

The Company Store has cotton blankets and throws in a nice selection of colors...nice quilts as well.

Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

We really like the Martha Stewart blanket we got at Macy's and I just bought another on online a few weeks ago.

If you search Martha Stewart Blanket, you'll find it. It's currently on sale, all sizes, for $37.50 and free shipping.  We've been really pleased with it.  We have the natural color and the new one I just bought ordred is Sesame, which is like Taupe.

247C41B9-E58B-46CE-8BBB-999FCD271C87.jpeg

It's another $10 off with MEMDAY code Smiley Happy I just ordered 2 thanks for the info.

Trusted Contributor

A few suggestions:

thecompanystore dot com

cuddledown dot com

vermontcountrystore dot com   (currently offering free shipping on purchases $65.00 and over)