Trusted Contributor

Blair Catalog Home Items

[ Edited ]

I needed a few new throw rugs for our kitchen.  In the past I had picked-up some from Blair catalog - they had a catalog only of home items. 

I went on line this morning, everything is 75% off, no returns.  I guess they must be discontinuing home items.  Too bad as I had picked up nice rugs, blankets, and a cute lamp from them over the years.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Blair Catalog Home Items

@BunSnoop 

I have bought many things from Blair over the years for my gift baskets.  They have lots of very pretty, well made seasonal items.  Frequently, I would find throws and quilts at silly-low prices.  I still have them stacked on my gift shelves.

None of the rescues are doing fund raisers right now, so I've got many items waiting to be given away.

Haven't bought anything since last Fall, but I miss looking at their goodies!  I hope they aren't going to stop carrying the home items!

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop 

Is this the same Blair that sells fashion? If so I didn’t realize they sold home goods. My sister buys some of her clothes from Blair. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, @wilma , it's the same Blair.  Sometimes they would have a small section in the back of the fashion catalog that would include a few items for the home, but they also had a large catalog that was all related to items for the home.  They had lots of bedspreads, quilts, blankets, sheets, covers for sofas, rug sets for bathrooms, shower curtains, curtains, etc.  It was a very nice selection of items and quality and prices were good!   The fact that it states 75% off on the website, they state no returns, and the items are extremely limited, it appears they do not plan on offering the home items anymore.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop 

I thought that they were discontiuing the sale of their home items?  Maybe I am wrong!! I have purchased from Blair ever since I can remember.  Both clothing and home items.  I think they are both good quality and value. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

Yes, @wilma , it's the same Blair.  Sometimes they would have a small section in the back of the fashion catalog that would include a few items for the home, but they also had a large catalog that was all related to items for the home.  They had lots of bedspreads, quilts, blankets, sheets, covers for sofas, rug sets for bathrooms, shower curtains, curtains, etc.  It was a very nice selection of items and quality and prices were good!   The fact that it states 75% off on the website, they state no returns, and the items are extremely limited, it appears they do not plan on offering the home items anymore.

@BunSnoop 

Thanks for the info.