Contributor

Bethlehem Lights Hanging Lighted Baskets

In late spring last year, I purchase a TSV of Bethlehem Lights lighted hanging basket. I was thrilled when it arrived and I hung it outside on my lamp post. I received many compliments and was so happy that I didn't spend money on a live plant that I would keep for three months and throw it out. Unfortunatley, after a short time, the plant didn't light. I replaced the batteries and the plant was once again beautiful, but in a short time, the batteries died once again. Finally, the plant just wouldn't light at all.

I called Customer Service only to learn this was a common complaint and the plant could be returned and my money refunded; I would have to pay for the shipping. It was sent back.

I was looking to see if there would be another Beth Lights show and in the process of doing so, I was reading the reviews. It appears that most people love the plants and those who comment after having them for a short time are thrilled. However, I noticed that people who had the plant for a longer time, had the same experience.

I still love the idea of purchasing a beautiful, artificial plant that can be used again and again, however, I don't know if I should take another chance. Any thoughts or experiences? Thank you.