Esteemed Contributor

Re: Benjamin Moore interior colors

We have Lancaster Whitewash on the walls and Waterbury Green on the woodwork. We've never tired of it in over 35 years!

Super Contributor

Benjamin Moore Gossamer Blue.  My friend bought a new house and the bathroom was painted this color and I fell in love with it.  When my husband and I renovated our bathroom last year, we went with Gossamer Blue.  Everyone who sees it comments on the color.  It really is a beautiful shade.  We will be remodeling our hall bath in a few months, and I’m pretty sure we’ll use it in there as well.

A76C553F-9944-43B9-9B4D-D0C29E6F3E00.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Had home painted 2 years ago. Small ultra traditional home with volume ceilings, crown molding, vintage furniture. All Ben Moore colors. I’m not a neutral paint person; I need some color on my walls.  Main living areas are Mascarpone, an off-white with slight yellow undertone. Kitchen and dining room have Garden Path as accent color (very similar to Van Alen green). Powder room is Prescott Green, really a lighter blue green shade of Garden Path. 2 bedrooms are Woodlawn Blue, the perfect blue to go with both warm and cool colors. Den/office is Revere Pewter, a griege favored by decorators because again it blends with either warm or cool tones. All trim is Ben Moore Super White with white plantation shutters at windows (I’m in FL).  It was so hard for me to decide on colors. Good luck; you will get there!

Honored Contributor

Just painted the  whole inside of my house with  Sherwin Williams color called ---synchroni---it is a warm griege----no accent walls yet--and maybe never!

Trusted Contributor

Cashmere and Angora.