Regular Contributor

I would like a really nice bedspread.  Getting tired of all the comforters.pillow,skirst etc...

Can anyone recommend where to purchase?

Esteemed Contributor

The Company Store

Respected Contributor

@lexi wrote:

I would like a really nice bedspread.  Getting tired of all the comforters.pillow,skirst etc...

Can anyone recommend where to purchase?

@lexi, you may want to post this on the Home forum.  I don't know that you will get much help with it posted in Sports.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

I just got a pretty quilted bedspread from Brylane Home - $99 for the king size.I got a pretty azure blue reversible to a stripe. It's a lightweight quilt perfect for Florida as we use it as our cover as well. I still have my comforter and if we get a cold spell in the winter I'll change it out. I really love the more finished look of a bedspread over a comforter. After 8 years I needed a change.

Honored Contributor

Vermont Country Store.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Bedspreads had all but disappeared for some years, but I've noticed they are back with a vengeance!

I prefer the look of a quilt, shams and dust ruffle, but I like the ease of making the bed and the all in one look of many bedspreads. 

Growing up, bedspreads were all we had, and I think I just got tired of them. The other problem with bedspreads now (and many quilts and dust ruffles too) is there is no standard size, and bed heights and mattress/box spring thicknesses vary so widely, it is getting hard to get any top of the bed dressing to fit exactly as you think it should, or the one you love doesn't fit and something you don't love is the perfect fit!

When did bedding get so complicated? LOL

Honored Contributor

BBB is currently having a sale on bedspreads.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@lexi  A few years ago I bought a nice one at Macys. I think you can find them at some online sites like maybe touch of class, or joss and main. I have  given up wrestling with bed skirts, too many health problems for that anymore.

Valued Contributor

I've been considering H216419.

Respected Contributor

@lexiI too was tired of all the extras on my bed. I know exactly what yoir talking about. I bought H211714 it does have 2 pillow shams, but this is a wonderful spread, makes a nice looking bed, and I bought a queen size which is what my bed is and it fits perfect. You don't need a skirt.Check it out.