Trusted Contributor

Re: Bedspreads: Solid or Print?

I like a small print of some kind. Since I don't do pillows except the ones we sleep with, cause I don't like having to remove them every night, so a small print looks nice to me.Nothing wild and crazy though! 

Honored Contributor

I prefer prints.  I have blah walls and blah carpeting so I need something more colorful on my bed.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I can't say as I have a preference. It depends on what I have in mind.   I do tend to build the room around the bedspread. 

Super Contributor

@wilma 

I personally like sold colors for bedspreads, comforters. Then you can add pillows and you can change them out for the season.

Honored Contributor

I prefer solids although I have a duvet that has a pattern in the same color so it's a pattern built into the color of the duvet.  I bought it at Pottery Barn and love it because it does not wrinkle and the pattern is subtle. 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like both, solid and print.  Right now I have a dusty blue and white quilt on the bed.  Last night I had to use it for a bit of warmth.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

I have a solid on the bed my dh sleeps on and a one with small/medium flowers on my bed. Mine does reverse to a solid color, but I like the floweredy look.  

Respected Contributor

Don't care.