Honored Contributor

Beautiful room - beautiful view.  

Definitely not for me ... I have a thing about too many windows.

Honored Contributor

I like the window seat.

Valued Contributor

My kind of room! I love it.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

Not fond of it - way to open.  I could not relax and sleep in that room.  Rustic wooden blinds that pull down are needed!!

Honored Contributor

I would have to put something on the widows to close while sleeping. I cannot sleep with light coming in. It would have to be something that I could open during the day to let all the light in.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl 

The view is a plus.  I also like the sliders & bay window - not loving so much wood & the darker colors of the decor.  I'd really need to lighten up the room.

Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor
This room is an absolute NO for me; I don't like the wood or decor, as it gives me a dark, heavy vibe.

As for the view, I've have that for 46 years here; from every window on the back of my mobile home, as well as the back windows of this house. Outside of a rattlesnake, I've seen every type of wildlife native to WV out my back windows.

I want my bedroom to be dark and cool like a cave. I achieve that with aluminum foil on my windows and blackout curtains in the summer, lined drapes in the winter. This bedroom is just not for me.
Esteemed Contributor

Nice room .. very calming 😉

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne    The bedrooms and bathrooms, as you mentioned,  would be the only two necessary  places in my mind for curtains or blinds.

Honored Contributor

It reminds me of a cozy get-away in the mountains. I love lots of wood but would probably add a little (not much) more color in a throw or pillows.