Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

You probably all know that there are some wonderful trees on ebay.  Several years ago, I bought a huge green tree there on a musical stand, mint condition, for about $150, and all things considered, this was a steal.  Some are priced way to high, I just lucked out on the Buy it Now that was just listed, after looking for many months.

I am an avid ebay shopper & have scored some unbelievable finds as well.  I have been purusing there & have a couple ceramic trees on my watch list.  Yours sounds beautiful!  Hopefully I can luck out like you did!  

Honored Contributor

I hope so too, BornToShop.

I had been searching for green chenille trees, and one evening.  At one point, a 2' x 15"l tree showed up, so I was watching it, and I came in at the end with a much higer bid than the current bid, and as sometimes happens, bids dont' go through, another ebay glitch, so the tree sold for much lower than I was willing to pay, I was so furious!  Of course, ebay plays dumb on such issues. I have been searching ever since, and doubt that one like that will show up.  I have, however, bought three mint one foot trees, so will have to be content with those.