Trusted Contributor

Love this !!!!!

Super Contributor

Absolutely beautiful---LOVE it!

Honored Contributor

It's a pretty window. I would't opt to fill the space with a built in desk. I'd have preferred a more attractive, free-standing one.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

It might just be the camera angle, but the more I look at it, the height of that particular chair seat seems too low compared to the height of the flat "desk" surface.  I'm not real tall or short, and I imagine myself seated in that chair, and I think that I would prefer a different chair (as well as lamps).  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I love a bay window and this is a good use of space but in reality this is a desk for someone who has very little work to do at that desk. 

My home office has a computer, paperwork, etc. which I would not want outsiders to be looking at.

The 2 big lamps look out of place. 

@DREAMON 

Exactly what I was thinking. A “real working desk” would have lots of stuff on it that my guests do not need to see. I would not want my desk in a living/entertaining space. 

Honored Contributor

I love it!

Respected Contributor

Fabulous idea -- but the lamps are a downer.

Honored Contributor

I want one!  For me, everything in the photo is perfect.  

I see other uses besides a desk.  Small Christmas tree, collectibles, tall candlesticks, large flower arrangements, beautiful decorative window cushion to sit on for a better view to watch the snow and rain coming down, falling leaves, birds, squirrels, rabbits, people walking their dogs, kids playing, even counting cars - Lol.    

Yes, I like the wreath, too.  

Respected Contributor

Not what I would do with bay window space....No!

Esteemed Contributor

Unique use of space! Beautiful and practical. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.