Honored Contributor

Barbara King23" Wooden Lantern with Tiki Flameless Candle & Remote

Have you seen tonights BigDeal from Barbara King?  I saw it presented at noon.  I am loving the natural. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Barbara King23" Wooden Lantern with Tiki Flameless Candle & Remote

Cant get excited about this.....Screenshot_20200330-134849~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Have you seen tonights BigDeal from Barbara King?  I saw it presented at noon.  I am loving the natural. 

I like it too.  Now if I had a pool it would be perfect.  Thinking about pairing it with 2 of the smaller ones gor the outdoor table.

Super Contributor

I like this look...a nice change from the "resin" metal traditional lantern style that all the vendors seem to replicate year over year (VPH, CI, BL, etc...). Refreshing change. Having said that, I bought one EXACTLY like this at Home Goods last year for $30, minus the tiki lamp, of course. I put a Luminara candle in it and I love it. So, this price seems a tad high, but maybe her quality is higher. I have given up on the vendors mentioned above as the quality seems awful in recent years. If anyone gets the BK lantern, please report back! Stay safe and healthy.

Respected Contributor

I purchased her first lantern & I personally do not like her Flameless  candle.  I'm such a Luminara snob.  I see she has a s/3 of those now offered, I am safe!