Super Contributor

I am looking at the small black Morgan cocktail table as it seems to be the perfect size for our family room. Anyone ever bought furniture from Ballard's? Good quality? Customer service and turn around time? Discount codes you know of?

Thanks and Happy Saturday!!!

Honored Contributor
Love Ballard. They have very nice pieces. I'm sorry I don't have a code. They are having a sale though
Super Contributor

I like ballards as well. I love the morgan coffee tables as well. Is this the one you like?

Or this one?

Super Contributor

Yes! That is the one......and thinking about the basket, too.....the smaller one you posted last.

Trusted Contributor

Love Ballard's. Have bought patio furniture from them. Most recent purchase is the three safety pins for the laundry room! I have the bee pillow also, its so cute. I looked for a code also, dont have one.

Super Contributor

Thanks, Dawnie! I always try to find a deal, ya know, and figured I may have missed one.

Oh! I may have my husband sign up for emails on his account and then there is a 10% discount. THINK it works on furniture, but some places have exclusions. That would help cover shipping fees.

Super Contributor

I ordered that table last Wednesday and it arrived today. Hubby and I put it together in no time at all. LOVE it! The size.......the style......everything! I ordered the basket, too, and it does not arrive until Thursday. Have had fun playing with the decor on top and I know it will change in the morning, too, as that is just the way it happens around here.