Honored Contributor

Went there today for first time!  Oh dear if you want home decor whether home or holiday they have it!

I didn't buy anything but it was a fun few hours browsing! I'm enjoying visiting family and stores we don't have in our area.   I can't wait til they open in FL I'll definitely be going.  

They have a great selection of Fall & Holiday.

Honored Contributor

I have an At Home store near me so I browse more than I should. Between Hobby Lobby, At Home and Cracker Barrel, I’m doomed.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  Aren't they fun? The selection is almost overwhelming when you first walk in. 

We purchased some wicker furniture for our front porch there....just love it. 

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

I have an At Home store near me so I browse more than I should. Between Hobby Lobby, At Home and Cracker Barrel, I’m doomed.

@OKPrincess  I call that the trifecta. Those are my favorite spots too.

Respected Contributor

Very nice store. Great diversity of home items. Fair prices.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess  I call that the trifecta. Those are my favorite spots too.

I have all pictures framed at Hobby Lobby. Last week, frames were 50% off. Yes, all stores are very reasonable too. Thanks

Honored Contributor

My sister has one near her and I recently found out an old Kmart building not too far from me has turned into an At Home store.  On our last visit to my sister and BIL, my sister and I took a trip.  She bought some really cute cushions for her patio set.  DH and I are in the process of redoing a bedroom.  I picked up a king size comforter & shams set, a set of 100% cotton sheets, a couple of small wrought iron lamps and shades.  I think I spent $150 on everything.  It's a good thing the one near me is a 30 minute drive away.  Any closer and I'd be there way too often.  

Respected Contributor
I was only disappointed that they had me sign up for customer loyalty card but I never get a coupon!
Honored Contributor

I discovered them last Saturday after my sisters' mentioned them.  I walked for hours too.  I am setting up a new home so it was perfect timing.  I got the most lovely shower curtain and I am probably going to decide on a rug from there as well.  They had an incredible collection at decent prices.  

@Twins Mom wrote:
I was only disappointed that they had me sign up for customer loyalty card but I never get a coupon!

@Twins Mom  Try going to their website and signing up for it.  The cashier may have typed in your email address incorrectly.  I signed up in store last Saturday and I think I finally got my 10% coupon this Tuesday.  It's not as fast as they promised but it did come.  Good Luck!

Respected Contributor

The first time I went, I spent over an hour just browsing. I’ve never seen such a large selection of accent pillows.