Honored Contributor

Re: Arched Master Seating Area

The space and architecture are fabulous. I also don't mind the paint color. Otherwise, I'd keep the bed and the fur throw on the bed but I would get rid of everything else. I'd replace it with a little more color and none of it would be grey.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

What's not to love about the arches in this sitting area! And that view! I love everything about it, except it needs an ottoman between those 2 chairs!

Respected Contributor

Oooh, Love it!

With a couple small changes to my taste (of course), a pop of color & that VIEW!  

Perfection  

Respected Contributor

I love the room itself and could easily see myself sitting there enjoying my morning coffee or a glass of wine later in the day.

I would get rid of all the furnishings and decorate it to suit my style though. I might keep the chairs by the window, but the rest of it has to go. Too fussy for me. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I'll take it.

Esteemed Contributor

It's a beautiful room, and with a few changes it would be perfect. I'm not a fan of the floor, a few pieces of the furniture, and the lamp. 

Honored Contributor

This is actually a magazine layout and design I could live with. I love it.  I love the colors.

Respected Contributor

Very relaxing.  I too would like just a little color accent ....pillows, throw.  Great view.  

I would need a shade at night when it’s dark outside and the lights are on in the room.  

Trusted Contributor

Love the arches and the window. It is a little bland, maybe bring more color in from the outside to cheer up the space. 

Respected Contributor

Divine!