Esteemed Contributor

Re: Appraisel and underwriting

@homedecor1 wrote:

@ccassaday

I'm not being negative - I just hope & pray because you are a "loving" daughter and are so excited that it goes smoothly once things get resolved. Oh, we all know someone like your mom...don't get discouraged!

I like all the things you've chosen for your new room & bathroom! Can't wait to see the new house pics with all those beautiful things being put to good use in your new space!

😃🌹

I am also not a very patient person. Our flooring in the kitchen got taken out today. My shower room which used to be the dining room gets taken out the 5th. So that means going to my sisters when I want a shower until we get to rental.  All the new flooring for the kitchen and dining room goes in on the 8th. We told my dad this issue has to be resolved or the  flooring and the shower have to wait. I go for surgery to have my joints put in on the 21st. I won't be able to wash my hair for a week. So it's good timing as long as we aren't messing around with getting this covenant issue resolved.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

so am I ... I have no patience I want everything done yesterday as they say!

Just focus on getting well after your surgery - things will come together. I'll be thinking of you & a speedy recovery!🌹

Honored Contributor

How long an appraisal takes depends on how busy the local appraisers are but most lenders prefer to get appraisals back within a week and new construction are usually some of the easiest properties to appraise. Underwriting is another story. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@ccassaday

I don't know if I missed, but how did this turn out? It feels like we are all building a home with you!