Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use Aldi's Instacart?

@emmygrace wrote:

I placed an order yesterday...the order I received wasn't mine. I left several messages. They said they would send a replacement order and to throw the order away. I kept several things..milk and some pretzels...lol! Waited all day...no one ever came. They insisted someone would come..lol. So...this morning I got an email saying they wanted to know if my issue was resolved...I paid $50 for nothing. Also...no one will be available today or tomorrow because of the holiday..lol! I don't have a car..if I did I would do my own shopping. Never had this happen before..sorry...I had to vent~Woman Mad

Please call the store manager and report the problem.  Always threaten to leave negative reviews on Facebook that usually gets them moving.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone use Aldi's Instacart?

@Reever wrote:

@emmygrace wrote:

I placed an order yesterday...the order I received wasn't mine. I left several messages. They said they would send a replacement order and to throw the order away. I kept several things..milk and some pretzels...lol! Waited all day...no one ever came. They insisted someone would come..lol. So...this morning I got an email saying they wanted to know if my issue was resolved...I paid $50 for nothing. Also...no one will be available today or tomorrow because of the holiday..lol! I don't have a car..if I did I would do my own shopping. Never had this happen before..sorry...I had to vent~Woman Mad

Please call the store manager and report the problem.  Always threaten to leave negative reviews on Facebook that usually gets them moving.

It all worked out..I got a txt on my phone this morning that someone was shopping for me...she showed me the list of items she had and it was the items I had paid for. I'd say 15 minutes later she was at my door..got everything I needed...no charges..happy camper! Woman Happy