Valued Contributor

Anyone for cat decor?

[ Edited ]

Found this clock today on Zulily & A***** too. I'm in love (or obsessed in QVC lingo.) It also comes in a perfect shade of pink. Yes, I'm aware that it's only appealing to a small group of people (mostly people who like cats.)

Multi White & Pink Pretty Kitty Wall Clock - Alternate Image 1

Don't need another clock, every room in my house already has a clock, and the living room has 2. Plus there are the clocks on stove, microwave, and DVR, Apple watch, phone, and iPads.  Put on my A wishlist while I work on a justification. 

eta: It's by Allen Designs and they make a pretty extensive selection of whimsical clocks.

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo  It's very cute....if one needs a clock. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Aww,  @laluzdelmundo ,  what a sweetie--  those eyes, and little paws!  Love the way even the clock hands are all different and individualized.

Trusted Contributor

@laluzdelmundo That clock is so cute!

I have several Allen Designs clocks. They are whimsical and very well made. Before I retired I worked for a catalogue company that offered some of their products. My favorite is a Steaming teapot clock I have in my kitchen. 

You will love it if you decide to get it. 😁

Trusted Contributor

@laluzdelmundo  I love it! How can you not buy it?Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

If Frida Kahlo had chosen a cat clock?

Becoming Frida Kahlo review – this joyful celebration makes the artist  fascinating in a whole new way | Television | The Guardian

Thanks to all of you who've ❤️ed my post. To @Queen of shop @FlyersGirl  @Oznell, the more I look at it, I feel my resolve to not shop today is weakening. @Kachina624, yep, I sure don't need it. But since I'm expecting a tax refund, and there probably isn't a sell out risk ("over 2,000 have already been ordered! haha!), I'm working out an arrangement with my evil twin, Shopper Self, to hold off until refund hits my checking account. That will give me a window of time to decide where I would hang it.     

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo   lol, love Frieda. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 Me too! She was such a fascinating woman as well as an artist. One of my favorite Frida's is Luther Burbank as half tree and half man. The skeleton refers to Mr. Burbank as he was buried under a tree in his Santa Rosa, Calif. home. Just had to share a little art history with my Sunday Q folks.

Portrait Of Luther Burbank By Frida Kahlo

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo   That is so cute!  I have a whimsical bird clock on my screened in porch that my sister gave me about 15 years ago.  I love it.  It looks very much like the Allen Design ones that I saw on Amazon after you posted this.  I wonder if that's what it is.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@laluzdelmundo Love it!!!!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)