Honored Contributor

Anyone ever try Crossroads Candles?

They are running a special right now for 2 for 24.00 of their big 16oz jar candles. Just curious if anyone here has ever tried them? Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone ever try Crossroads Candles?

Yes, they are up in my favorite 3 or 4 candle brands. I am fairly new in candle burning, and have been trying lots of brands since the Fall. These burn well, and have so many nice scents. My favorite is Roasted Espresso. Vanilla Hazelnut also very good. I tend to love coffee scents.  I was hoping someone would start a thread with candle hints and favorites. I also love Goose Creek and Trapp. Thanks for the heads up on sale. Susi.

Trusted Contributor

never heard of them??  i only use bath n body works 3 wick candles.... 

Frequent Contributor

that would be great if we could start  a candle thread

Respected Contributor

I've never heard of them.  Maybe it's better not to get me started on another candle company!  

Super Contributor

I love the Buttered Maple Syrup one.  They are made in Bucyrus, Ohio about 20 miles from my home.

Honored Contributor

@yamma024 wrote:

I love the Buttered Maple Syrup one.  They are made in Bucyrus, Ohio about 20 miles from my home.

@yamma024

I'm over in Morrow County, and about 40 minutes from Bucyrus! Howdy neighbor! I've been to the factory store once, and didn't buy anything. I wasn't impressed with the cold throw of any of them, but I should have bought at least one to try burning. 

I keep planning on going back over, as it is a really nice store, but I just never get there. Everyone does rave about the Buttered Maple Syrup, and I really feel like as a life long Buckeye, I need to give the 'hometown' guys a shot!

Super Contributor

mominohio, I'm in Morrow County also. We must not be far apart, I have seen your picutres of the Amish.  There are Amish about 15 minutes from us.  Small world!

Valued Contributor

I have been burning Crossroads candles for years.  My favorite one is the Buttered Maple Syrup.  Them and Goose Creek are my favorites.  MominOhio, I live in Columbus, about an hour away from Morrow Co.  I have a freind and a niece and a great nephew who live in Mt. Gilead.  My sister and brother in law used to own a camping lot at Hidden Lakes, spent several years camping there when they owned it.  Lots of good memories.