Honored Contributor

I am tired of spending money on Duracell that don't seem to last any longer than others.  I have a lot of decor which needs AA, C & D's 

Decided to try Amazon brand -- has anyone else had good luck with their brand (I've bought dollar store batteries and they worked OK)?

thank you

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I am tired of spending money on Duracell that don't seem to last any longer than others.  I have a lot of decor which needs AA, C & D's 

Decided to try Amazon brand -- has anyone else had good luck with their brand (I've bought dollar store batteries and they worked OK)?

thank you

@homedecor1I have used them and believe they were about the same as other brands.

Amazon has Panasonic batteries sometimes less than Amazon Basics and they seem OK too.

Honored Contributor

I've found the same. the same as any other batteries.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay @rockygems123 

Thank you! I just ordered 

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

i buy them by the hundreds this time of the year and the AMAZON BASICS are a good battery......and i like not having to spend duracell prices.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have tried Amazon brand but cannot say that I was impressed.😐 I depend on Enegizer Max batteries for all of my decor function needs! Amazon currently has the best prices. Seldom am I disappointed.😊 Occasionally, I will purchase Duracell if the price is irresistible, and use them for anything else that requires batteries.👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Contributor

I haven't had much luck with Amazon batteries.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

thank you

@homedecor1 @Duracell makes upgrade batteries that last much, much longer. 

Honored Contributor

i went back and looked at my amazon history for batteries.....

along with the amazon basics, i have also gotten good deals on ALLMAX batteries, HAOHIYO batteries, and ACDELCO batteries.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I used to buy Sams brand they worked OK.  

I'm traveling this year for Christmas holiday so of course, I won't decorate as I normally do.  (I'm so happy last year I did full decorating for spouse he loved the house decorated).  Maybe just a wreath on the door and put my tree up.  I love my tree🎄

Therefore, I won't need a lot of batteries.