Honored Contributor

Re: Adorable Small Coffee Table

Very nice!   It's so hard to find small coffee tables.  It's been years, but I wanted one and it seemed every store carried only "large room" size.

Respected Contributor

@BunSnoop  I often times like to use a smaller coffee table too and as they are hard to find, I like to use tea tables at times. I am using one now in my living room. This one has always been a favorite.

Q-Tea.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop, that looks like the perfect size for many areas in the home.  Great purchase!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee I love your table - it's just perfect for the space, the color and scallops are beautiful.   I can understand why it's been a favorite of yours - it would be a favorite of mine too!!!

Esteemed Contributor

That's a very cute coffee table and I like that it has a drawer. A few months ago, I purchased a larger acacia wood coffee table from Costco. I chose one that didn't have a shelf below - because my little dog loves walking under the table. Enjoy!!!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@BunSnoop  I often times like to use a smaller coffee table too and as they are hard to find, I like to use tea tables at times. I am using one now in my living room. This one has always been a favorite.

Q-Tea.jpg

@Regal BeeThat's what I would call a 'pie crust table',  has anyone ever heard of that before?

Yours is very pretty and the color really compliments your sofa.

Regular Contributor

I love it. Simple and classic. I'd like a coffee table like this. I can't part with my trunk coffee table that has a lift top. I store stationary items and my nail care items in the trunk. The convenience of the lift top is great or computer work and nail painting. Looks wise I'd get rid of it but it's just too useful.