Trusted Contributor

Have a small living room and did not have a coffee table in it yet and the room looked unfinished without one. 

Found this one on-line and purchased it.  Put it in the living room today and so happy with my purchase. 

Just wanted to share in case you're also in need of a very small table too.  It's 36W, 22D 19H.  The brand is Leick.

Respected Contributor

Re: Adorable Small Coffee Table

Good choice!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I love it!  Never seen that size before. 

Brought two coffee tables when we moved, but neither one is just right for the new smaller home.  Where did you get it? 

I'd be interested in knowing whether it comes in any other wood finishes.

Honored Contributor

I have several Leick pieces purchased from Lamps Plus--a coffee table, side tables, etc.  Very happy with the purchase and price.

Honored Contributor

That''s adorable!!  Perfect!! 

I've always used something 'different' for my coffee table because my end tables do not match because they are antiques, one an 1800's spool cabinet and the other a 1700's table with a drawer so I chose a small walnut blanket chest with an American Flag done in wood on the top (not old but it goes really well).... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I bought and table and a coffee table that looks like yours and I love them. My old ones were very heavy. I bought mine from Wayfair. 

Honored Contributor

It's nice looking.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @novamc1, I got it from Amazon -$142.00.  It comes in 1 other finish - black, here is a picture of the black version.

Super Contributor

That is very nice. Small coffee tables are hard to find. We were looking all over for one for my son when he moved into a small apartment after college. This would have been perfect. We did finally find one at a garage sale that is fine. I like the black finish also.

Honored Contributor

I was just going to say it would be well suited for a paint finish.  I can see it in brighter colors.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment