Honored Contributor

Re: 200 YEAR OLD FRENCH FARMHOUSE RESTORED

This is absolutely stunning. I prefer solid drapes but everything flows and blends so nicely here...very well done. Of course I would change a few things but not much..fantastic.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

JUST GORGEOUS!!!!   This is my style...the only thing I would change is get rid of the antlers.....

Thanks for sharing!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, Oznell!

This really is an exceptional property.  I was so enchanted that I googled it.  There are more pictures here:

https://provencepoiriers.com

I agree about those antlers, though.  That is the only thing I would change!

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell 

It's so pretty; I love the gingham love seat!  

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful house and decor. I love the garden with the pool, even the laundry room! The trees are fantastic! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Beautiful, whoever did the decorating certainly did a beautiful job, and did it consistently.

What seems to bring everything together is all of the things that appear to have been collected over the years. I bet there is a story about every single piece. That's the kind of houses I like. 

Respected Contributor

This is so lovely and so gracious. Love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my gosh........I love it.  I could live here in a heartbeat.  Of course, it would have to come with a staff!

Honored Contributor

This is stunning, exquisite and very appealing, there isn't anything I do not like in this house.  The drapes are beautiful, furniture elegant, spacious rooms, warm inviting dining areas, I am in love!

Respected Contributor

Breathtakingly serene.  I'd love to have those variously shaped verdigris chandeliers, but what captures my heart is the vignette created by the portrait of the woman above the small desk and between the draperies on the two tall windows.