Esteemed Contributor

Re: I just got 2 new blow molds gifted...

@I am stillkeeper of the  wrote:

@nana59,you are a treasure!somedays I run on prayer  other days air! I am not so young ,have many little animals that call me mom,there is always time to dance,to celebrate the pure gift of simple life.Life is short and quick ,lots of time to sleep when its over..After all, who doesn't want to celebrate the biggest birthday to mankind?!!!Dance ,find joy, it is yours!,Hugs dear heart,MsryAnne

since i live with chronic pain, your words are always so very comforting.....

Respected Contributor

Oh, those are so sweet...I learned about blow molds on The Great American Light Fight. Your post got me wondering when the show would air this year & surprise....it starts tommorow night, Monday Nov 26th & I can't wait! Enjoy your new treasures @I am stillkeeper of the  

Esteemed Contributor

@I am stillkeeper of the

These are extra-charming and in such good shape.

I saw the pics of your others and I am amazed at how well they have held up.  Someone must have kept them stored very well.

Please post a picture of your army when you have it all assembled Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am stillkeeper of the  wrote:

20181125_185139.jpglooks like popino! dated 59!

@I am stillkeeper of the   Cute...and made the year I was born...LOL 

It was nice of your hubby to surprise you with some treasures.

The ones I remember most when I was young is the nativity, and the tall 'noel' candles or north pole signs folks would have on either side of their front door.

How many do you have in your collection?...and how many do you think you will use this year? Please post pics! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Those are super cool. One of those Christmas shows last year had all blow molds they have been collecting for years.