Honored Contributor

was just thinking of you & wondering if you are decorating.  I always look forward to seeing your beautiful pics of your holiday decor.

hope all is well.  

Honored Contributor

ITA

Honored Contributor

Hey @homedecor1 and @DREAMON

I have only been on here for a couple of minutes about every other day or so. 

I decided to delve into my Christmas stuff. I knew if I wanted to purge any, the only way was to get it out and put together some displays. I have decorated, but it is "Christmas Lite" this year. I have sold quite a few things on FB, but not nearly enough. I have donated a few things too. 

I will take some pictures before the end of the season and post, but I think people will find much of it like years past. I just don't feel overly creative this year, and doing many things the same as in years past. 

I still don't have a tree up (usually do two). I don't think I will do a formal one in the living room, and just do one in the family room....maybe! LOL

I still have my original Christmas closet in the spare room that I just have to bust into and try to reduce some. It will still end up full, but that would be a step down from jammed and dangerous! LOL

Really bright and sunny here today, which is something we haven't seen much, so it would be a good day to break in there, with lots of lights to see what I'm doing! 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio,

Happy to hear that everything is Ok and that you are your usual self .....busy around your warm and welcoming home.

I know any decorating you do will be lovely. Enjoy this season.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

Glad to hear you are ok!

I totally understand about going "lite".  I did do my hutch as in your past BUT I seriously looked at my holiday decor this year.

It seems like a lot yet it's really "less".  I was agonizing over tree or NO tree & decided my vintage ceramic tree brings me lots of "warm memories" so this is my tree!

I donated many pieces this year to a local woman's shelter.  Honestly, the pieces were hardly worthy of "selling".  I was very good in buying also - I only bought 2 things.  I bought VPH kalidescope tree was working & beautiful but started "squeaking" so back it goes!  

Please post your pics when you finish or what vignettes you put together.  Your home is beautiful with many unique pieces and I appreciate (and others here I'm sure) the thought you put into them.

Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎄

Homedecor1