Contributor

Good  morning and Merry Christmas 

after I discarded and donated boxes of electric window candles from years ago, I thought I would purchase the new battery operated window candles.  In years past, they seemed to be offered on QVC quite often.

I don't know if I just missed the presentations or they didn't offer them this year. I wanted the ones with the brass base.  Nothing seems to be in inventory

just asking if you know if they had been presented.  Thank you

Honored Contributor

Yes, they started presenting those window candles back during Christmas In July.  Many choices sold out.  I have no idea if there are any left.

Honored Contributor

@littlerock wrote:

after I discarded and donated boxes of electric window candles from years ago, I thought I would purchase the new battery operated window candles.  In years past, they seemed to be offered on QVC quite often.

I don't know if I just missed the presentations or they didn't offer them this year. I wanted the ones with the brass base.  Nothing seems to be in inventory

@littlerock ,  Try H213886, they are Valerie Parr Hill candles. I own these and have had them for 4 years , they are great.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@littlerock wrote:

@littlerock ,  Try H213886, they are Valerie Parr Hill candles. I own these and have had them for 4 years , they are great.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Window candles

[ Edited ]

Last yr bought a TSV window candle that came in several colored bases such as black, brass , bronze & silver  . Kept the black ones  that are in windows. Returned the set for myself as the candle flame part was an electric wire, looked so fake. IN the window from far away , it was okay but you could not use them where you could see the cheap wire  light. I noticed that they were selling them again in July as their Christmas in July .

Esteemed Contributor

I have Luminara in all my windows. The first ones I bought from QVC, added to them later from the Luminara website. These last a long time and show perfectly under the grids on my windows.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@littlerock ~ I also have the VPH window candles that @Desertdi posted.  I've had them for four years, and I love them.  Bought a set couple of years ago for my son.  Mine were from QVC, son's candles were purchased at Amazon.  I have not seen them presented during the holiday season.

Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you search "window candles" top of the page Valerie's are available. Some Bethlehem Lights brand too.

I bought Bethlehem Lights brand a few years ago. But last year after Christmas I found the old style electric candles and bought a bunch of them.  I like them a lot better than the battery operated.  They're a lot brighter.