Honored Contributor

@lucymo @SHOPR, okay, fess up, what did you buy?  I bought a lot of picks last night and today, Valerie's birds, another red hurricane as I only bought one the last time, can't remember what else, lol.  

If if hadn't been for Valerie, this day was about the TSV and food.

I was annoyed that Valerie didn't get to the bronze deer until the very end, kept concentrating on the silver, but then they announced the bronze was sold out, so they probably knew this was going so concentrated on the silver, which I liked, and the gold, but I don't use much of either, so passed on those.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 sets last night and then this morning bought 2 more sets.  I need these things like I need a size 0 pants...(I wear a size 18-20)!

Recently while I was in rehab my friend opened a bunch of QVC boxes and things I had scattered around the house.  You would not believe all of the candles she found (they looked just like what I bought).  I've totally lost my mind!

At least that's all I bought today.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo@SHOPR, okay, fess up, what did you buy?  I bought a lot of picks last night and today, Valerie's birds, another red hurricane as I only bought one the last time, can't remember what else, lol.  

I was annoyed that Valerie didn't get to the bronze deer until the very end, kept concentrating on the silver, but then they announced the bronze was sold out, so they probably knew this was going so concentrated on the silver, which I liked, and the gold, but I don't use much of either, so passed on those.

@mousiegirlI got the faceted teardrop picks, the Holly picks and the Ribbon pinecones.  That's it.  I liked the deer but I have my sights on others or none as I have more than I can use anyway.  Already bought one set, I think earlier.

Well, so much for not buying anything.  lol

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I bought 2 sets last night and then this morning bought 2 more sets.  I need these things like I need a size 0 pants...(I wear a size 18-20)!

Recently while I was in rehab my friend opened a bunch of QVC boxes and things I had scattered around the house.  You would not believe all of the candles she found (they looked just like what I bought).  I've totally lost my mind!

@Annabellethecat66  You have lots of company on here.  We're out of control.  We are the QVC Hoarders, clean but too much stuff.  Not just Christmas but lanterns, candles, etc all year long. 

Take care and enjoy your new found candles. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  LOL!  You have come to the right place.  You bought four sets of what?

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

I bought Valerie's sitting and standing antiqued deer, H212444.  They're on 6 Easy Pays with Free Shipping!  Can't beat that deal!

@TenderMercies  I thought the deer looked good and I was tempted but passed.  I have my eye on some at P1 and don't need any more deer for sure.  The silver was what I would expect you to get.  They will look great with all of that wintry white.  Hope you love them.
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo@SHOPR, okay, fess up, what did you buy?  I bought a lot of picks last night and today, Valerie's birds, another red hurricane as I only bought one the last time, can't remember what else, lol.  

@mousiegirl, What picks did you buy last night?  I must've missed reading that.  They really got in good closeups of the gold and silver deer, but too bad they didn't focus on the bronze deer before they sold out.  I thought I saw a little copper peeking through the matte bronze/brown finish.  They all looked really nice.  I only bought the one set of jewel picks, as I posted just a few minutes ago in the other thread. 

Super Contributor

@JerseyShoreLover wrote:

I finally decided to go with the champagne deer.  Hoping the stakes are good to hold them in place on my lawn.

The set I have from Costco came with landscape hooks. I live in a windy climate and mine held beautifully. I have an old box of clips in my garage I bought at one of the big box stores years ago and they are cheap. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, What picks did you buy last night?  I must've missed reading that.  They really got in good closeups of the gold and silver deer, but too bad they didn't focus on the bronze deer before they sold out.  I thought I saw a little copper peeking through the matte bronze/brown finish.  They all looked really nice.  I only bought the one set of jewel picks, as I posted just a few minutes ago in the other thread. 

@SHOPR  I ordered these and candle rings to match in both colors H212439.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  I ordered these and candle rings to match in both colors H212439.

@mousiegirl, The soft gold garland from your selection was draped over the coastal table earlier in the day, and it made the table IMO.  Everything was so soft but sparkly.  I think the video for your picks is still showing that tablescape from earlier.  So pretty!