Super Contributor

Me!

I wasn't going to buy a thing until I saw the white outdoor reindeer. I was thinking of looking for a smaller set for my front flower bed and there they were.....they were almost a perfect match for the sleigh and reindeer I bought last year at Costco. They are smaller and exactly what I was thinking of getting. *Big Sigh* I have no willpower.

Occasional Contributor

I love the lighted deer. I seriously want to purchase them. I am just trying to decide which color to get. The white would match my white nativity but the champagne kind of remind me of the real color of a deer. I can't decide which ones to get. 

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't caved yet on any new items but did buy the beaded acorn picks on LTS.

I'm considering the new faceted teardrop jewel picks, which surprises me actually.  Cat Embarassed

Super Contributor

@JerseyShoreLover wrote:

I love the lighted deer. I seriously want to purchase them. I am just trying to decide which color to get. The white would match my white nativity but the champagne kind of remind me of the real color of a deer. I can't decide which ones to get. 

The champagne are beautiful and would have been my first choice for my interior.

Esteemed Contributor

Confession - bought 2 Harry Slatkin items.

Hope Q is not messing with us and these are the quality of old Statkin items.

Its time for me to either burn my old Harry candles or donate them.

Harry and Alberti are on now - great pairing.

Super Contributor

I am not a mercury glass lover but I have liked Valerie's pedestals.  I have had them in my cart many times recently, then cancel.  Today I caved.  I bought the red and if I love them, I will order the silver too.  I don't plan on lighting them but that may change too.  I am enjoying the programming and seeing some new items, which is nice.  I love the deer too but where I live, the real ones bit the cord of my previous ones.  They also bit lights I had in a rhodedendrum and also a white fence I had decorated.  So outside decorating is an issue for me.  Needless to say, I don't have flowers around unless they are out of reach for them.

Honored Contributor

@cookie16 wrote:

I am not a mercury glass lover but I have liked Valerie's pedestals.  I have had them in my cart many times recently, then cancel.  Today I caved.  I bought the red and if I love them, I will order the silver too.  I don't plan on lighting them but that may change too.  I am enjoying the programming and seeing some new items, which is nice.  

@cookie16

I never was either. I had a couple of small pumpkins & an owl but I think that was it.

However, I tried these pedestals a few months ago & I have to say they are VERY nice - lit or not.

I started with the red, then got green & gold. I have to say the red is my favorite - such a deep, rich red. 

Super Contributor

Thank you ChiliPepper, glad you like your red pedestals.  i am hoping.  I also like the green. 

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@cookie16 wrote:

I am not a mercury glass lover but I have liked Valerie's pedestals.  I have had them in my cart many times recently, then cancel.  Today I caved.  I bought the red and if I love them, I will order the silver too.  I don't plan on lighting them but that may change too.  I am enjoying the programming and seeing some new items, which is nice.  

@cookie16

I never was either. I had a couple of small pumpkins & an owl but I think that was it.

However, I tried these pedestals a few months ago & I have to say they are VERY nice - lit or not.

I started with the red, then got green & gold. I have to say the red is my favorite - such a deep, rich red. 

@ChiliPepper  I liked the red so much that I accidentally bought two extra sets after I had already bought an additional two sets, so now I have more than I know what to do with, lol.  When DD sets up housekeeping, I am going to unloaad a ton on her LOL.

Respected Contributor
@SHOPR
Which color acorn clips did you get and how many sets? I'm considering getting some.