Honored Contributor

Re: 🎄Where to get tabletop Christmas (real) tree?

@Starpolisher - Everyone here has given you great advice as to where to find a small real tree. I just want to give you another alternative to throwing it out. We get two real trees. When we take them down DH puts them next to the bird feeders and the heated bird bath. They love them and play in them all winter. It's so much fun to watch them!  When spring comes it's usually turning brown. Then DH takes them away. I don't know if you could do this where you live, but it's one idea!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone! I ordered one from Lynchcreek Farms. It cost $10 more than the one I normally get. In the meantime, I'll  look in the stores, that's if I get to them. I'm  not big on going from store to store in the first place and with this pandemic I rarely go to any store at all! I guess things are sold out everywhere. I was looking to get new lampshades from Lampsplus and everyone I wanted is sold out! Next year I'll order early in November or late October! I don't usually do that either. I like one holiday to be over before I start dealing with the next one! In this crazy world I guess that's another thing that's not going  to happen anymore! Thanks again! Starr

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

I was at my local Walmart this morning and they had some small real potted trees outside at the entrance.  They were $22.99.  They had a little bit of decoration on each one (pine cone, bow).  Cute!

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher 

I would assume that a landscape/nursery in your area would have both small and large live trees for sale.

Boy Scouts in our former town sold Christmas trees as a fund raiser, and had anything from about 2' to 8 or 10' tall.  They even had a few "Charlie Brown" trees. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

I've seen them at Kroger.  Lots of them.  Check your local supermarket.

Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher.  Zulily today has fresh cut tabletop Christmas trees, some in your price range.  They look really pretty.  When you go to their site, its the last item listed.

I remembered your p o st and looked you up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'd start with any place that is selling live Christmas trees.  They usuall have all sizes.