Honored Contributor

Re: What are Your Plans for Christmas?

Just DH and me and no complaints.  Wlll watch whatever football games are on and DH will cook.  Otherwise, it's just another day!

My father always used to say Christmas is for the children and I agree.  

Trusted Contributor

Christmas is always a busy time with 3 young granddaughters.  The oldest has a Birthday on Christmas Eve...so there is a lot of celebrating.  They are all excited for Santa to come for sure... and I am enjoying their enthusiasm while they are so young.  Our family is fairly small so we enjoy building memories when we can.  
Merry Christmas everyone!    

Respected Contributor

It will be me, husband and daughter.  Family live far away.  My Mom passed this year so it's going to be a bit difficult for me this Christmas.  No special plans.  Staying home.

Honored Contributor

We will have our DS, DILOVE,  2 GS, my first cousin whom is alone, and DILOVE 'S nephew who is alone.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry @ScrapHappy for the loss of your mom.

Esteemed Contributor

@BunSnoop  Per usual, we will go to my brother's house for Christmas ( I do Thanksgiving). They have requested apple pie from me, so that will be easy. The children and grandchildren will travel 4 and 5 hours to be with us on New Year's Eve. That will be our real Christmas. My DD's new puppy is in the mix, so watch out Christmas tree!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

One thing we WILL do and has been done as long as I can remember.  On Christmas Eve we read aloud the Christmas story from Luke.  It is the one constant for us. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dinner, opening gifts and games with children, grands and great grands.  19 of us so far.  

Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas........stay safe and well.  A special prayer for anyone who is alone or sick!  You are not forgotten!!

Respected Contributor

My sister and I have been invited to my neighbor right next door. She's a flight attendant but has vacation so she wanted to cook Christmas dinner. I usually have one or both here for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I rarely cook, so it's something i won't have to deal with. I'm bringing dessert and she asked me to make deviled eggs just because she likes mine.

Esteemed Contributor

Just the two of us and our fur babies. Going out to dinner (early) and after that not much. Probably a nap and watch whatever is on tv. It's just another day when the stores are closed.