Valued Contributor

What Kind of Trees are on the QVC CIJ Set?

The trees on the set in the background are so pretty!  Are those the "starry night" trees?  Does anyone know the name and item number?  Thanks in advance!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What Kind of Trees are on the QVC CIJ Set?

[ Edited ]

I wish I could help @Beauty Maven.  Last year I wanted and waited for the QVC tree they have on the main set, not even knowing if it would be for sale.  Finally it was announced for sale, and it was item #H213359 -- Bethlemhem Lights Shendoah Pine tree (Sold Out).  It is fuller than any of the tress they ever present.  That was why I waited (and also searched elsewhere).  It has far more tips, a fuller diameter, and more lights than all of the other trees they show on air.  Not everyone has downsized, so I always wondered why they only presented narrower trees.

Even though this tree is currently sold out, perhaps you could also email or post your question to Bethlehem Lights directly to see if they once again supplied the on-set QVC Christmas tree this year.  I they did, they may be able to give you a hint if QVC is once again selling it sometime this year.

Hope you get an answer.

Valued Contributor

Thanks -- I appreciate your input and suggestions.  I wish they would create an online  "show room" of all available trees in 2018.  Kind of like when you walk into a retail store, you see a display of all the different trees and you pick the one that works best for you.  With QVC, you never know what's coming so its a gamble because something better may come along.  I'd be embarassed to tell you how many trees I've purchased and returned to QVC!  I keep trying because the quality of what they offer is way better than what you find in retail.  

If QVC (or Santa) is listening, I'd like a 7.5' tree with TRADITIONAL multi-colored incandescent lights -- not the pastel/LED lights.

Respected Contributor

I’ve been wondering if they are the starry night trees also. 

Frequent Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

The trees on the set in the background are so pretty!  Are those the "starry night" trees?  Does anyone know the name and item number?  Thanks in advance!!

Yes they are unless you are looking at the Valerie set then those are her's.  The trees are going to be the TSV tonight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Thanks -- I appreciate your input and suggestions.  I wish they would create an online  "show room" of all available trees in 2018.  Kind of like when you walk into a retail store, you see a display of all the different trees and you pick the one that works best for you.  With QVC, you never know what's coming so its a gamble because something better may come along.  I'd be embarassed to tell you how many trees I've purchased and returned to QVC!  I keep trying because the quality of what they offer is way better than what you find in retail.  

If QVC (or Santa) is listening, I'd like a 7.5' tree with TRADITIONAL multi-colored incandescent lights -- not the pastel/LED lights.

@Beauty Maven  I hope you got your tree!  It was presented today; they said it is the only quantity of the entire season.  It's my tree from last year, but they are calling it the "2.0" version.  It now has a foot pedal on the cord below, plus steel in the tip at the very top to support a heavier tree topper, with a power cord up there as well.  Neither one of those things matter to me, so I am still thrilled with my tree. 

Hopefully you got yours.    H216593

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper, I thought about you when I saw the presentation today.  What a beautiful tree!  If only I had the room for a 6' wide tree, because the Bethlehem Lights Shenendoah tree is the one I would get.  Those multi-colored lights are amazing. The look of those colors is exactly what I want, and the quality of the branches looked above average.   Unfortuately, this tree would swollow up my entire living room!  I only have room for a 46" - 48" wide tree Smiley Surprised(  I hope Bethlehem Lights offers something slimmer with those same lights this year.  Keep and eye out for me!!

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper, I thought about you when I saw the presentation today.  What a beautiful tree!  If only I had the room for a 6' wide tree, because the Bethlehem Lights Shenendoah tree is the one I would get.  Those multi-colored lights are amazing. The look of those colors is exactly what I want, and the quality of the branches looked above average.   Unfortuately, this tree would swollow up my entire living room!  I only have room for a 46" - 48" wide tree Smiley Surprised(  I hope Bethlehem Lights offers something slimmer with those same lights this year.  Keep and eye out for me!!

I will surely keep an eye out @Beauty Maven Smiley Very Happy  Those Christmas tree presentations are my favorite of all the holiday presentations.  The trees are so beautiful, they put me in a wonderful mood!