Esteemed Contributor

Santa's Best TSV tree is beautiful.

The TSV flocked 5 foot tree is exquisite.  Looking for microlights, flocking and a smaller tree at a reasonable price seemed an impossible find.  It really is a proper tree and doesn't need a thing on it to look finished.  The sparking on selling display set was as nice in person when the tree came out of the box.  It was wonderful to not be disappointed.  Love that it can be all white lights, jewel tone or pastel and the twinkle is a true twinkle.  I put it up and don't want to put it away.  Those larger trees have to be absolutely majestic in person.

Respected Contributor

Re: Santa's Best TSV tree is beautiful.

@hopi, so glad to see your review!  I just got my 7 1/2 Ft tree yesterday but I haven’t unpacked it yet.  I’m afraid I won’t want to pack it up until my decorating starts!  Thanks for the update! 

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi  thank you for the review!  I just can't wait to get mine.

I ordered Valerie's lighted skirt in silver to go under it.

Honored Contributor

It looked like it had every possible option.  I bet it does look gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

I'm so happy to read this. I ordered the flock 9ft. I've needed a new tree for a few years now but I'm so picky I haven't been able to find one I like. After last year I strung my h

Whole

Trusted Contributor

Sorry. I strung my whole 9ft tree by hand, hubby said that's enough you have to buy a new tree. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought that they were gorgeous on TV.....I am happy to hear they are just as nice in person.....

I LOVE flocked trees....hubby doesn't...:-(

Valued Contributor

@hopi wrote:

The TSV flocked 5 foot tree is exquisite.  Looking for microlights, flocking and a smaller tree at a reasonable price seemed an impossible find.  It really is a proper tree and doesn't need a thing on it to look finished.  The sparking on selling display set was as nice in person when the tree came out of the box.  It was wonderful to not be disappointed.  Love that it can be all white lights, jewel tone or pastel and the twinkle is a true twinkle.  I put it up and don't want to put it away.  Those larger trees have to be absolutely majestic in person.

@hopi

The tree sounds beautiful! Congratulations! I'm glad you got a tree that you really like! Smiley Very Happy

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Super Contributor

@hopi

The largest version is absolutely breathtaking!  I know it sounds silly talking about a Christmas tree like that, but.........it truly is. If anyone is in the market, I think it's well worth talking a chance on. So glad you loved yours too.

Esteemed Contributor

I took down my 5' flocked tree.  It doesn't go back in the box very well. I may have to look for a little bigger box for storing. The directions say Not to store in plastic, it may discolor the flocking.

It will be good test on the flocking when I put it back up.  I can't imagine sending it back. The tree is absolutely beautiful.