Valued Contributor

What Are The Chances Of More New Trees?

What are the chances QVC will bring in more new trees before CIJ is over?

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Are The Chances Of More New Trees?

Guessing 100%....... 

Did not hear anyone say the TSV on the 14th would be the last tree of this event and sure they would have beat that statement like a dead horse if it was.

What do you hope for in mind,  caved and crossed my fingers that it looks like it did on set.  The all microlights, flocking and colorations finally got to me.  It was what I have been looking for.

Respected Contributor

All day Christmas shows on July 25, 31 & Aug 1...the Scott Brothers are going to be on, they had a tree last year & there will probably to others too. Good luck. I want a pencil tree with twinkle lights so I'm checking Q's new arrivals too.

Esteemed Contributor

@SweetSydney If memory serves, they do Santa's Best in July and bring out new Bethlehem Lights trees later in the year.

Honored Contributor

There will definitely be more trees, maybe not a TSV but definitely more trees, some yet this month, and more in Sept and October. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi wrote:

Guessing 100%....... 

Did not hear anyone say the TSV on the 14th would be the last tree of this event and sure they would have beat that statement like a dead horse if it was.

What do you hope for in mind,  caved and crossed my fingers that it looks like it did on set.  The all microlights, flocking and colorations finally got to me.  It was what I have been looking for.

@hopi
Hoping for a flocked tree with multi-color lights. I have an 8' with clear lights, and a 5' with purple lights & soft white random twinkle lights. Edited to say: DH brought the 5' tree out of storage. It's time to replace it.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

All day Christmas shows on July 25, 31 & Aug 1...the Scott Brothers are going to be on, they had a tree last year & there will probably to others too. Good luck. I want a pencil tree with twinkle lights so I'm checking Q's new arrivals too.

@kitcat51
Thank you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Seems like the 1st thing I do anymore is check Q for new trees.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@SweetSydney If memory serves, they do Santa's Best in July and bring out new Bethlehem Lights trees later in the year.

@PA Mom-mom
Thank you. I don't mind if I buy a tree later in the year.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

There will definitely be more trees, maybe not a TSV but definitely more trees, some yet this month, and more in Sept and October. 

@Mominohio
I don't mind if it's not a TSV, I'll just keep checking until (hopefully) Q brings in a tree I want.

Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

I'm hoping to see a multi colored light tree with "PRIMARY" colors.

No pink, lavendar, raspberry!  Just the old fashioned, traditional color's, please! 🎄