Esteemed Contributor

According to the program guide, Valerie's shows on Thursday will be hosted by Nancy, Sandra, and Courtney. I don't believe Courtney has ever hosted with Valerie, has she? These are certainly not ideal pairings for me, but Valerie is a pro, so everything should be fine and fun (fingers crossed). I wish they would've had Jayne, Rick, or Mary Beth host Valerie's final show of the year, but I'm still looking forward to this week. Only one VPH purchase so far this season—we'll see what happens in the next few days...  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Well, that's rather interesting. But Valerie was on that live stream deal yesterday presenting items with Mally so she's been paired with a lot worse. I watched for literally seven seconds. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I wonder if November 9 will be her final visit for the season.

Contributor

I like Sandra and Courtney and enjoy watching them, Nancy I'm sure is very nice, but she's a lot and needs to slow down.  I thought the last time she hosted with Valerie, that Valerie must not get to choose who they have host on her shows, cause some move and talk too much and too fast.  However no one is more off the charts than Rick and everyone seems to love that pairing sooooo....

Honored Contributor

The best pairing for Valierie (IMHO) is with Rick.  I can't understand why they don't do more of that pairing.  

Valued Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

Most likely will be.  I remember last year around this same time she finished her holiday decorating shows early November saying that she would be freeing up her time for the holidays with her family and friends.

Super Contributor

Valerie posted that this will be her last visit before the holidays.  She will give us a "sneak peek" on her Facebook page on Wednesday.  I enjoyed the livestream with Mally who was very respectful of Valerie.  I enjoyed the unannoounced visit by Rick and his attempt to decorate the tree with picks.  I wish he were hosting one of her upcoming shows.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy Valerie with Jayne B. and "Rick St. Nick"😁!

Respected Contributor

@PansyBoo wrote:

Well, that's rather interesting. But Valerie was on that live stream deal yesterday presenting items with Mally so she's been paired with a lot worse. I watched for literally seven seconds. Woman Frustrated

I know who this woman is but this was the first time I had ever seen her on air. OMG she was awful. Her voice, mannerisms, her outfit was autrocious, and her demeanor was that of a toddler. 

Respected Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

Yes, they showed some new items last nite that were supposed to be new for Thursday.