Esteemed Contributor

I so want to watch Valerie's show tonight, but cannot watch Alberti.  I've tried, but there is just too much giggling and laughing at nothing and the over exaggerated gasps........can't take it.  Yes, a channel changer for sure.

Honored Contributor

I really like him, but about now he's on my last nerve, changing the channel, I got everything I wanted today. That constant giggling, laughing and gasping must just be how he is.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sorry about that...for you. I don’t often watch QVC, but do like Alberti.  

And I did watch for a bit earlier today, and he was dressed very nicely and not wearing sneakers!  (This might be of interest to the posters who didn’t care for his look when he was wearing sneakers). 

Respected Contributor

I think Alberti is fabulous.....love his truly inspiring ideas.

Valued Contributor

I think they’re both a hoot. Val probably hasn’t stopped working in 36 hours or gotten much sleep, so she’s a little exhausted and probably feeding off of Alberti’s natural energy which is leading to them both being a little silly. It’s that time of night, and they both get a pass as far as I’m concerned.

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3  I didn't notice the things you mentioned. I just think he doesn't bring anything to the conversation. Carolyn and Jayne add to the ideas presented, but Alberti just seems to be alongfor the ride. I don't learn anything from Alberti.

Super Contributor
I don't watch QVC that much just during Christmas shows, so I thought they were just having fun together.
Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

Sorry about that...for you. I don’t often watch QVC, but do like Alberti.  

And I did watch for a bit earlier today, and he was dressed very nicely and not wearing sneakers!  (This might be of interest to the posters who didn’t care for his look when he was wearing sneakers). 

Question for the poster who didn't like him wearing sneakers -- Do sneakers change the way he presents items for sale?  If he needs the comfort of sneakers because he is on his feet, is that not okay?  It always amazes me what minuscule things bother people that have nothing to do with their lives.

As far as Valerie and Alberti -- I am thoroughly enjoying them.  It seems like Valerie is energized with him.  I hope they work together a lot more for the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

I think Alberti with Valerie is a welcome change from Pat with Valerie, Jayne with Valerie, Jill with Valerie, Jennifer with Valerie, etc.

Honored Contributor

When Alberti is hosting these are my options, muting, changing the channel, shopping on the Q on line site. I do enjoy Valerie and wish she do her own show without any hosts.