Respected Contributor

@SactoSue wrote:

The set of 2 Harlequin Globes are LIVE on QVC.H464644

RUN RUN RUN

@SactoSue 

I'm so glad you posted I forgot about these!  I'm going to order. I have lots of harlequin decor including these VPH small topiary style things. 

20240628_221423.jpg

Respected Contributor
I got the set of 2 smaller ones last year when TSV. A few colors actually. I like them. Nice find for you to get more with free shipping!

I guess the fall picks they showed with the fall colored TSV candles are not available yet. I could not find them anyway.
Respected Contributor
I think Val adores Rick. She is more lively when paired with him. They are having fun.
Respected Contributor
H465076 gingerbread pillow is $35.
Regular Contributor

Oh, so simple and elegant

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the TSV candles. I don't see anything special about them. Other than the coastal blue the colors are strange even when illuminated. I really don't like the "flame" on the top. But this is just me. Others may find them beautiful.

Valued Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

I don't care for the TSV candles. I don't see anything special about them. Other than the coastal blue the colors are strange even when illuminated. I really don't like the "flame" on the top. But this is just me. Others may find them beautiful.

I agree.  The flame that doesn't move to me looks cheap and just like anything you could buy at a discount store. If it had a Luminara type of flame that would be different.

I think Valerie's best items are her different hurricanes and trees that are twinkling, like her current Swirling Snow Trees. Those are very unique and pretty and unlike anything I've seen in stores.  I have a bunch of the Starry Night trees and hurricanes and they are so beautiful.

Regular Contributor
Maybe so but the pairing of VPH and Rick has caused me to NOT watch her shows. I just DVR most of them now and find I am purchasing less and less.
Respected Contributor
Question. On the main set for Valerie's items is a large white fireplace. In the fireplace it looks like a small full flocked tree. I don't recall it being mentioned on air. Does anyone know what is in that fireplace?
Respected Contributor

@busymom22    I agree with you on the starry night hurricanes. I had the spruce, pumpkin, and black. Then I bought the gold, silver and red on As Is.

I noticed that this years TSV candles only one color has sold out so far. By this time on her previous CIJ shows the starry night hurricanes were sold out in most colors early on the first day.