Super Contributor

Valerie will have a live Facebook preview on Wednesday June 12 at 1 PM of harvest and CIJ items.  You don't have to have a Facebook account to watch.

Honored Contributor
Free Printable Thank You Cards

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you!  Although my house is busting at the seams, I always enjoy Valerie's shows.

Respected Contributor

Valerie has some iron lifts for planters coming in the fall and I am super excited. I hope she shows a sneak peek of them.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Sneak Peek

[ Edited ]

I LOVE❤ Valerie and always look forward to her shows, but do not use Facebook, so I am hoping someone will post some of the pics here!🤞🤞 I cannot wait for her first CIJ visit.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@JCath   Thanks!  Did you say Harvest? Count me in. Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Thank you!  Although my house is busting at the seams, I always enjoy Valerie's shows.

@PamfromCT  Me too! DH just shakes his head and says "Downsizing?"

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Sneak Peek

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles,

I don't have a facebook acct either but everyone can see it. Hers is a public facebook page meaning everyone can see it whether having an acct or not.

What you do is put Valerie Parhill facebook in search bar.

Then click on that heading and a box will come up saying sign in.

Just click the x in the right corner of that box and the box will disappear and you will be able to view Valeries public facebook page.

Tomorrow she will show her sneak peak. Other days she will post nice pictures of her day or things she sees like flowers or her family and some nice quotes or things.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@SandySparkles,

I don't have a facebook acct either but everyone can see it. Hers is a public facebook page meaning everyone can see it whether having an acct or not.

What you do is put Valerie Parhill facebook in search bar.

Then click on that heading and a box will come up saying sign in.

Just click the x in the right corner of that box and the box will disappear and you will be able to view Valeries public facebook page.

Tomorrow she will show her sneak peak. Other days she will post nice pictures of her day or things she sees like flowers or her family and some nice quotes or things.

@on the bay THANK you SO much!🤗 Somehow, I was able to view a few of her BEAUTIFUL upcoming treasures!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@JCath 

Thanks for the heads up!