Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill's sneak peek for 7/25

I just looked at the sneak peek and I like those cardinal buckets. I may get the poinsettias as well as I bought real ones the past few years and they don't last the entire season. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Susan Louise for the link!  I have made sure I took a Personal Day on the 25th for this & the return of Harry$$$$

Honored Contributor

The pinecone ornaments are back in stock and can be ordered now for those interested. They come in pearl, gold and silver... H209126

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

I just looked at the sneak peek and I like those cardinal buckets. I may get the poinsettias as well as I bought real ones the past few years and they don't last the entire season. 

@BabyYoda  Once, my Mother planted one after Christmas, and it grew into a four foot  tree/shrub. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl that's interesting that the poinsettia grew that large in the ground. I wanted to plant one but DH said we have to many critters and deer that visit our yard and the leaves are toxic. I don't want to harm any animal. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise

Thank you for posting the sneek peek..............nothing tempting,----looks like just the Slatkin candles for me!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@mousiegirl that's interesting that the poinsettia grew that large in the ground. I wanted to plant one but DH said we have to many critters and deer that visit our yard and the leaves are toxic. I don't want to harm any animal. 

@BabyYoda  There were no wildlife there, city, and I always knew I belonged in the country/country like area.  It was cold, grey, and dreary weather most of the year, which is probably why it grew so well.

Super Contributor

Oh I am  loving those cardinal buckets...and I am trying to hold out for Harry Slatkin lol. Then there is her "all new" show...

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

The pinecone ornaments are back in stock and can be ordered now for those interested. They come in pearl, gold and silver... H209126

They were recently in the as is section.

I got pearl and gold from as is last year.  Pearl is gorgeous.  Gold is okay.  It's a dull, tarnished looking gold.  They shed glitter.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TenderMercies wrote:

I'm safe!  It looks like mostly old stuff.  Has anyone seen the new Mirage tapers?  Any thoughts on these?

They are tacky looking with the snowflakes on them. The pattern is too big for the size of the candle.

I got the plain ones last year, and they work well and will be good for any time of year.