Esteemed Contributor

Anyone receive the 37" VpH Angel?

Curious what you think if you have her?  I am having regrets Not ordering her now.  I'm debating back and forth if I should order .  Would love feedback if you have her .  Thanks Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone receive the 37" VpH Angel?

Ordered the angel, but it doesn't show that it has shipped yet.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Curious what you think if you have her?  I am having regrets Not ordering her now.  I'm debating back and forth if I should order .  Would love feedback if you have her .  Thanks Cat Happy

@Kitty Galore  If you order her and she is defective, you can return at no cost.  I leave my returns with prepaid label and a note to the postman to take it when he brings the mail.  If she isn't defective, all is good. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Ordered the angel, but it doesn't show that it has shipped yet.

@Perkup. Would you please post once you have her ,  I'd love to hear your thoughts on her?Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  If you order her and she is defective, you can return at no cost.  I leave my returns with prepaid label and a note to the postman to take it when he brings the mail.  If she isn't defective, all is good. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl. That's a very good idea.  Do you call qvc and Inform them that the item is defective as well ?

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl. That's a very good idea.  Do you call qvc and Inform them that the item is defective as well ?

@Kitty Galore  Yes, I do, always have.  I called yesterday and she did not make the statement that she would mark it down on my accouiht, so I went on as to why I call, she just uh huh, all along, but I will keep an eye when it has reached Q to make sure I received the full refund.  Two items I ordered during free shipping arrived both with chips.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Yes, I do, always have.  I called yesterday and she did not make the statement that she would mark it down on my accouiht, so I went on as to why I call, she just uh huh, all along, but I will keep an eye when it has reached Q to make sure I received the full refund.  Two items I ordered during free shipping arrived both with chips.

@mousiegirl. I alwYs follow up too ,  I find sometimes find my shipping is not refunded even though I make a call to request.   When I try to cancel an item and it's too far in the processing and I can't cancel I will call and request a full refund as I did try to cancel.  So etimes they do it other times no.  I find you hsve to keep on things.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore ~ I'm glad you asked this as I am wondering the same.  I keep checking for reviews and so far there are none.  I cancelled mine too but keep going back and looking at her.  I bought SO MUCH, and Valerie is coming back on 7/25 so I'm trying to pace myself.  The good news is she's still available should we decide to get her.  Please let us know if you do decide to order her, and I will do the same.

Esteemed Contributor

FWIW,  I have never called when I'm sending back a defective return.  I always figured the CS rep was not really adding any notation to the account, but just going through the act and assuring the customer that it would be handled properly, like this last one treated @mousiegirl

I currently use either a highlighter or colored marker on the return slip to over-emphasize that my item was damaged or defective and how I want to be refunded.  In the past I would also attach a separate piece of paper or post-it note asking that s&h not be deducted, etc., but the last few times without the additional paper, returns have been handled just fine.

I figure that the person with the invoice in his/her hand is the one who must handle it accurately at that moment.  I want to be sure that there's no way they cannot see the selections I've made on the slip.  LOL

HTH!

Respected Contributor

Wish someone would post a review of this angel. I can't believe she is still available.