Super Contributor

Valerie posted a sneak peak of her things for Thursday's shows. Nothing really jumped out at me. I am not sure what is new or old. I will be watching on Thursday for sure. Love all things Christmas!

Respected Contributor

Gingerbread lace sleigh and reindeers are very cute.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes...I agree....

There is a set of peppermint trees that I want to buy in green. If the rumors are true and Saturday will be a free shipping day, that is all that I will be buying right now.

I will watch her shows though....

Esteemed Contributor

@fingerlakesny  I'm going to be watching for sure, but I don't see anything I can use. Not seeing anything new as far as I can tell.

Super Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Yes...I agree....

There is a set of peppermint trees that I want to buy in green. If the rumors are true and Saturday will be a free shipping day, that is all that I will be buying right now.

I will watch her shows though....

I will tune in early Saturday just in case the free shipping rumor is true.

Thanks for the heads up.

Trusted Contributor
There is a short video of the set on her FB now as well. She must be happy to have her living room back in her home, though do miss the live sneak peaks. I really got to see items up close and think about them before the shows started. Pics or a quick vid isn’t the same. It is nice vendors are back in studio but I will miss the live sneak peaks. Looking forward to tonight.
Trusted Contributor
Won’t most or all of the new VPH items sell out on Thursday before free shipping Saturday starts?