Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE’s RIBBON CANDY CUPCAKE TREES…….

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SandySparkles 

No, I held off on the candles for now.

I have an old (old!) set of Candle Impressions candles in burnt orange I kind of forgot about temporarily. I dug those out Saturday to add to my decor.

They are plastic (from their old indoor/outdoor line) but they look pretty nice once they are in with other items.

They are not near as cool as these but they are paid for LOL!!!

Did you end up grabbing anything with the free  S & H this weekend?

@ChiliPepper 😂 Paid for is ALWAYS nice!😂😂

I ordered some RMS Beauty Back2Brow Brow Powder based on some positive critiques of the brand in a Beauty thread, but missed out on the free shipping.😁 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

I happened to run into your Peanuts item on the WM site of all places.

$ 129.98 with free shipping.

I think it's the same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper Yessss! That is the same one! The total price is much better! The free shipping really sweetens the pot.👍 Decisions, decisions...😁

~~~All we need is LOVE

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

I hear ya, it's a big purchase for sure!

Did you watch any of Valerie's Christmas shows the last couple of days?

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper Not as much as I would have liked.😐 She had a few items that caught my fancy, but none that inspired me to buy-THANK GOODNESS!!!😂😂😂

Were you the even the least bit tempted?😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Oh, I am always tempted with Valerie's items plus her displays inspire me to really "decorate" - not just "display" if that makes sense.

Somehow I can reign myself in with Christmas items usually. I tell myself I have enough.

I DO NOT have that self control when it comes to Halloween or Harvest LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper 😂😂 I COMPLETELY understand!! I credit Valerie for my LOVE of holiday, and seasonal decorating after having watched her many shows, and purchased soooooo many things! My biggest challenge is to not go to the app and purchase each time I see something that makes me say, "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH". 😁

I will be passing out candy tomorrow evening, but have decided not to dress in costume this year-just a witch hat.😂

Bicycle Scarecrow 2 scarecrows.jpg

These are Valerie's scarecrows along with my FAVORITE scarecrow that I purchased several years past at a street fair.😊

2 Scarecrows upclose.jpg

Edited to add deleted photos

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

I hear ya! That's why I try to watch Valerie's shows even if I am not buying.

She taught me to really decorate with things; group in 3's, different heights, different textures. It makes a big difference.

I also love how she is gracious with the other host/hostess who might throw out an idea. Mary Beth had an idea the other day to put one of the lighted trees inside the cloche. Now I'm sure Valerie has done that before but she was so gracious to Mary Beth & how wonderful of a "new" idea it was.

I LOVE your scarecrow family!!! They look great together! They are super because you can put them out on say around September 1st & leave them out until after Thanksgiving when you decorate for Christmas (or whenever you do).

Cute little glitter pumpkins too!

I will be taking down my Halloween starting Wednesday & adding back more Fall & Thanksgiving items. I have my bats over my kitchen sink now so those will come down. I have a set of mini lantern lights to go there. I do need to find a Fall leaf garland to go there.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper Ty!🥰 They are a cute family. Her harvest cupcake houses are on either side of them, but resizing the photo cut them off.😐

She is truly a class act, who encompasses beauty, charm and GRACE!❤ When she and Rick host together, you know you are in for a real treat! There is NEVER a dull moment!😂

I was in Hobby Lobby the other day and they still had some fall merchandise but it was limited to two aisles.😐 Michael's is all but depleted as well, but oh my, the Christmas offerings are BEAUTIFULLLL!!!!!!😁 I hope you are able to find your fall garland!🤞🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Oh ya, I forgot about the cupcake houses!

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

I have forced myself to stay out of Hobby Lobby. I have several small craft projects I want to finish before I buy more & I just KNOW I will see a bunch of stuff I HAVE to buy LOL!!!

YES!!! Valerie & Rick are fun! Sadly I missed their show together the other night. MAJOR BUMMER!!!

Do you have any of the seasonal Temptations pieces?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I JUST NOTICED YOUR FAV SCARECROW IS ON A BIKE!!! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!