Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK IS UP

@Suz614 wrote:

SHOPR - I like the berry picks too!  Valerie stated on FB that they would be offered later in the season. 

@Suz614, Thank you for mentioning that.  I am not logged in to FB and am on a tablet so I cannot see any of the comments, only the photos.  :-)

Pretty!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR  Here is a larger version of the tree.  

Image may contain: christmas tree, plant and indoorImage may contain: plant, tree, christmas tree, flower, table and outdoor

Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything that is tempting me, yet. And I probably won't watch very much, if any, of the programming, but will check items recently on air. Seems most (as several have mentioned) are items shown in prior years. I was so hoping, since so many people mentioned they preferred not so much glitter, to see some items without glitter, but not much, so far, isn't glistening, lol. Maybe later in the month. Have fun, all Christmas decor shoppers!
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Valerie's shows!  Love to hear her tips for holiday decor. Her presentations are so enjoyable. And her hosts will be.... ????     

She has such a sweet voice and such an easygoing manner!  But I don't purchase much from her anymore - too much glitter, too many metallic items and too many little lights that eat up batteries

Honored Contributor

I think I have to have these.  I'll need to see the price and shipping fee.

Gingerbread.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR  @Suz614 No, no, no!!! Don't show me rings or picks.  I cannot resist them.

Respected Contributor

@K9Wife Wow! Good eye! The picture is too blurry on my device to tell what is it, but I think your description makes a lot of sense.  I guess we will have to wait and see if it shows up as an item or is just set dressing.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl

Thanks for the link!  If I was wanting anything instead of not buying, I still didn't see anything calling out to me. 

I wonder how much new VPH is bringing in later. I see some CZJ items, mostly trees, but nothing that grabbed me there either.  I looked at the food under new arrivals since Dave is having a food only show, but not much new....wine, cookies, candies with pretzels, etc.

I must have turned myself around completely now since I don't see a single thing. I have plenty of time in July to watch; my husband is getting the contractors to redo the kitchen before anything else happens around here.

Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

@mousiegirl

Thanks for the link!  If I was wanting anything instead of not buying, I still didn't see anything calling out to me. 

I wonder how much new VPH is bringing in later. I see some CZJ items, mostly trees, but nothing that grabbed me there either.  I looked at the food under new arrivals since Dave is having a food only show, but not much new....wine, cookies, candies with pretzels, etc.

I must have turned myself around completely now since I don't see a single thing. I have plenty of time in July to watch; my husband is getting the contractors to redo the kitchen before anything else happens around here.

@Nomore wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Nomore  I believe that when Valerie returns in two weeks, there will be a lot of new. Smiley Happy  I only saw a few things, but am wiating until I see them presented, really don't need another thing.

Trusted Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Last year I purchased the 7 ft slim tree Valerie offered.  I was kicking myself for not getting the 5 ft as well, so when I saw the trees were back I ordered the 5 & 3 ft versions.  Other than that, I kind of like the set of 2 stacking gingerbead people.  I'm trying to just stick to the trees, though.   :-)

hi @Julie928 - do you happen to remember if the glitter on these trees is clear or iridescent?  I like the style and detail on these trees, but don't always like iridescent glitter.  TIA!