Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: VALERIE'S SNEAK PEEK FOR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3

I'm interested in seeing the Pearl garland !   No nativities yet though.   😞

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   Zulily offers tons of beautiful Nativities.  Did you see my thread here?

Regular Contributor

I have had a pearl garland for about 10 years, just pearls & nothing else. I weave it through a long needled pine wreath with a large bow. The past few years I've added the battery operated fairy lights. Its beautiful in the day without the lights & just pearls and beautiful at night with the lights accenting the pearls. I'm sure Valerie's will be lovely.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill/photos/pb.354428307974797.-2207520000.1569975046./251770532...

It would have been nice to see what she had, since I don't have Facebook, guess I won't know.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HLP you can still see them even if you dont have facebook. On that note, once again nothing I am interested in which is good.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzykee wrote:

I have had a pearl garland for about 10 years, just pearls & nothing else. I weave it through a long needled pine wreath with a large bow. The past few years I've added the battery operated fairy lights. Its beautiful in the day without the lights & just pearls and beautiful at night with the lights accenting the pearls. I'm sure Valerie's will be lovely.

@suzykee  Sounds beautiful!   And unique too as you made it yours by adding the pearls and lights !!😺

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   Zulily offers tons of beautiful Nativities.  Did you see my thread here?

@mousiegirl   I will have to go take a look ,  thank you !!😺.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl    I loved seeing all the different , unique nativities.  there were a couple I would like to get.   I keep thinking of the one she  brought last season and that cloth nativity is the one I really would like.   Not on Facebook so cant ask  if she is bringing it back this season .   Will hold out hope as there are a few more shows before she's gone for the season.😒

Super Contributor

Kitty Galore, where did you see the pearl garland? I would love to see it!  Thanks!