Regular Contributor

If you are watching the Fall show with Valerie, there are using 2 trunks/chests with the pumpkins/gourds decor. Can anyone tell me where I can get those? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@sue311 wrote:

If you are watching the Fall show with Valerie, there are using 2 trunks/chests with the pumpkins/gourds decor. Can anyone tell me where I can get those? Thanks.

@sue311 - Valerie mentioned during her presentation late last night that those trunks are from her product line several years back, so it won't be easy to find them. Sorry!

Trusted Contributor

There on her web sight in all colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trunks/chests

[ Edited ]

@sweetee2 wrote:

There on her web sight in all colors.

@sweetee2 - Really? Could you please provide a link? I am repeating exactly what Valerie said last night, so I'd love to see the trunks if they are actually available.

Esteemed Contributor

I have found some trunks/chests at Pier 1. I haven't checked At Home or Michael's.

Honored Contributor

@sue311

Do you mean large trunks/chests or those vintage suitcases?

If the suitcases, Valerie said those were no longer available, but she recommended Goodwill, or places like that.

The only chests I saw were the TSV items.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach - Since @sue311 mentioned the trunks being shown with the pumpkins and gourds, I'm guessing she means the ones that are stacked in front of the hearth. (I wouldn't consider the TSV ottomans/benches to be trunks, and they haven't been presented with any of Valerie's items because she's also selling her own version of them.)

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@GingerPeach - Since @sue311 mentioned the trunks being shown with the pumpkins and gourds, I'm guessing she means the ones that are stacked in front of the hearth. (I wouldn't consider the TSV ottomans/benches to be trunks, and they haven't been presented with any of Valerie's items because she's also selling her own version of them.)

@loriqvc

I see vintage suitcases near the fireplace in this video:

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Illuminated-Wax-Luminaries-with-Timers-by-Valerie.product.H214946.html?...

Are those the ones or are the trunks in another video?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@loriqvc

I see vintage suitcases near the fireplace in this video:

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Illuminated-Wax-Luminaries-with-Timers-by-Valerie.product.H214946.html?...

Are those the ones or are the trunks in another video?

@GingerPeach - Those are the right trunks; late last night/early this morning, the carved pumpkins and gourds were staged in that location.

*Of course, this is my assumption based on the original question; hopefully, if @sue311 meant something else, she can clarify. Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @loriqvc I found them on qvc and they are not available but at least I can search for something familiar now I know measurements, etc.