Respected Contributor

"Oh Thank Heaven!"

;-)

Esteemed Contributor

I am loving David's Great Big Christmas!!! Seeing all of the new items has made it almost irresistible to not purchase anything. Although they were not offered during the show,  I did purchase Valerie's gingerbread kids carrying Christmas trees, to go with my growing Gingerbread family collection.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles -

Those were my favorite things of all the things she had this timeSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  I'm enjoying it as often as I can!  It looks like the decor is trending to nostalgic and farmhouse. I like that! Need to switch to something else on occasion to keep DH from going ballistic. I try to do that when the TSV is being presented for yet another hour or half hour for the umpteenth time today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten - I thought it was a great gesture from the company to offer options to get a free Slurpee any day during the month so they could still celebrate with their customers without potentially wreaking havoc with large crowds.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay  You have great taste!😉 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@on the bay  You have great taste!😉 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Of course! We both do!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  Oh my goodness! I thought you were referring to QVC. My bad! Had forgotten about that slogan. Do they still use that? Haven't had a slurpee in 50 years! Is that possible??