Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I enjoy the Christmas shows, though I wish they were more gift-oriented, rather than mostly decorating.  But at any rate, I have no problem with the amount of Christmas programming. 

@Krimpette QVC will start having gift shows on very soon. I think they focus more on decor shows first. Then every host will have a show titled "Carolyn's gift show", "Jill's gift favorites", etc..

You are so right, all the gift shows are right around the corner. I’m just waiting for them to change the name of Carolyn’s Closet to Carolyn's Gift Closet! 😜 I wonder what might be in there....🤔 Any suggestions?

Trusted Contributor

This is the time of year to shop for me and has been for years. When the Sears Christmas Catalog came out. I flipped through it placed my orders for my daughters Christmas presents when she was little and had it done by Oct. 1. I like getting done early and then I look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas with family and friends and relaxing and just enjoying the Hokidays stress free. As far as the decorations, this to would be time of year to purchase them before centering on gifts. Anyway I enjoy anything and everything Christmas. Hallmark starts there movies at the end of Oct. 

Love Christmas Movies.

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

This is the time of year to shop for me and has been for years. When the Sears Christmas Catalog came out. I flipped through it placed my orders for my daughters Christmas presents when she was little and had it done by Oct. 1. I like getting done early and then I look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas with family and friends and relaxing and just enjoying the Hokidays stress free. As far as the decorations, this to would be time of year to purchase them before centering on gifts. Anyway I enjoy anything and everything Christmas. Hallmark starts there movies at the end of Oct. 

Love Christmas Movies.

My sentiments exactly! Well said. 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks, QVC

[ Edited ]

I like to take a look at what QVC is showing for Christmas decor, then looking at what I have, and realizing I really don't need anything...I may buy a few new cardinals for my tree...but they will come from the dollar tree.....they are putting out all their Christmas stuff now and they really do have some nice ornaments if you look carefully; we downsized our tree last year from a 12 to a 8 foot tree..so I have given away many ornaments to all the daughters....some of VPH's new things are very pretty though....love the glistening and snowy-looking items. At my age, I have no business bringing more big holiday stuff home!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

I enjoy the Christmas shows, though I wish they were more gift-oriented, rather than mostly decorating.  But at any rate, I have no problem with the amount of Christmas programming. 

@Krimpette QVC will start having gift shows on very soon. I think they focus more on decor shows first. Then every host will have a show titled "Carolyn's gift show", "Jill's gift favorites", etc..

@Krimpette

In fact Saturday/Sunday looks like your weekend.....of course they're mixing in a little Duraflame and Serta, but mostly gifts,gifts,gifts........

The gift shows are coming, the gift shows are coming....

Image result for clipart paul revere

@SpurtSmiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

You are so right, all the gift shows are right around the corner. I’m just waiting for them to change the name of Carolyn’s Closet to Carolyn's Gift Closet! 😜 I wonder what might be in there....🤔 Any suggestions?

@Maltichonmom17 I'm guessing the same stuff QVC sells throughout the year, but they will now come in gift boxes and you'll get a set of 2 or 3. Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Re: Thanks, QVC

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 I'm guessing the same stuff QVC sells throughout the year, but they will now come in gift boxes and you'll get a set of 2 or 3. Smiley Wink

@DJs mom, for sure! 😄  Then on Christmas Day, we can all stand before our families, point and say, YOU get a flashlight and YOU get a flashlight.... 🤣